When will you get your certificate?

Once you have successfully completed your course, you will receive the certificate.

At what age can you complete the RSA & RSG course?

You can complete the courses at any age. You can’t supply alcohol, or be on the Gaming floor of a Gambling Venue until you are eighteen, unless you are on an approved training program. The certificate lasts forever providing you do a free online refresher course every three years.

At what age can you complete the Food Handling course?

You can complete the courses at any age.

How long are our courses?

The duration of the RSA course in Victoria is set by the State Government and is the same for all training organisations. The RSA course takes approx 5hrs to complete, including breaks. The duration of the Food Handling course is 3hrs.

Do gaming employees need a gaming licence?

In most cases you no longer need the Gaming Industry Employees Licence. To find out who still needs the licence click here

Can we come to you and facilitate training?

Onsite RSA, and Food Handling Courses can all be delivered any day or evening at your chosen site. All trainers have a current Working With Children Check. You need a minimum of 12 participants. 


Parking is available very cheap at 300 Flinders Street 2 mins walk from our Melbourne CBD location.

Public transport

Our Melb CBD location is a 2 minute walk from Flinders Street train station. Trams can drop you off at Elizabeth Street, out the front of our building. 

What happens if you miss your scheduled class? 

We allow you to attend another class, however we will only consider requests that are in writing and emailed to info@chtmelbourne.com.au -  A $20 rebooking fee for each missed class will apply.

RSA Course Melbourne

This training is delivered by Complete Hospitality Training (TOID: 3722)

Our Courses

  • Responsible Service of Alcohol
  • Responsible Service of Gaming
  • Responsible Food Handling
  • Combine courses & save $$$

Find Us On: